Problem with Posting Questions or sign up - Read Me!

Moderators: ganga, admin, hari

Forum rules
Let me know who you are so that we can change your privileges in the forum to post questions directly.

Problem with Posting Questions or sign up - Read Me!

Postby hari » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:05 pm

Hi,

Thanks for visiting! You need to register in the forum to post your questions. What you need to do -

01. On submitting your details, you will get a system generated email to activate your account. You need to verify by clicking the link, so please enter only a valid email address.

02. If you are a real serious Ayurveda, Yoga, Indian Philosophy, Sanskrit, Indian Classical Arts etc.. You can be promoted to a privileged member and then you can post directly in the forum. You will no longer wait for the approval.

So let me know if you have difficulty in sign up or posting. You may post your details so that we can know who you are. We are receiving so many unwanted posts, hence we need to filter the posts, kindly cooperate. Sorry for the trouble.
hari

Re: Problem with Posting Questions or sign up - Read Me!

Postby danielle » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:59 pm

Hi Dr. hari, Its Danielle in Portland, OR. I have many questions, is it possible for me to post them?
Thank you most sincerely,
Danielle
danielle

Re: Problem with Posting Questions or sign up - Read Me!

Postby hari » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:49 am

Hi, Danielle!
Welcome to our Forum!!

Thanks for your post. Please post your questions in the Related section, Ayurveda or Yoga or General, which ever.

Good Luck!
hari

Return to Problems with posting or Sign Up